Saturday, July 19, 2008

Roy, Tracie and Mercedes

This darling picture is of Mercedes, who is the daughter of Roy and Tracie. Isn't she beautiful? I love her big dark eyes.
*
Pastor knows Roy through the Hope Alliance, they worked together in Peru. Roy met his wife, Tracie, through the Hope Alliance as well and now they live near enough that we hang out every now and then. Pastor, Duane, my sister and I went to see the house that they just moved into a little bit ago (and returned the dish that Roy brought food for the baby blessing in). We didn't get very good pics because . . . guess what? Someone (not naming names) forgot the camera. *blush* So we used Pastor's cell phone.
*
We watched Raising Helen after dinner and Mercedes kept bringing me all the DVDs she could find. She was sooo cute and was thrilled every time I said "thank you" and took the case from her. By the time she was done, the DVD stand was empty.

*
Anyway, they are some of the most awesome people I know. I'm always telling Pastor that I want to be more like Tracie (whom I didn't get a pic of, so sorry) because she so gorgeous, funny and organized! Oh what I wouldn't give to be organized. Guess that's something to work on, right? It's just so hard when your brain is soo cluttered. LoL

No comments: