Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Confessions

Okay, I'm going to lay this out on the table. I write stories in my free time. There, I said it. I don't know why, but I've always been a little embarrassed by this fact. Probably because the stories are love stories. Not romance novels, but love stories. I think that's why I get so embarrassed, because people think that it's a romance icky novel. I don't like those novels and it's because of those yucky things that I started writing my own. I just like to read good love stories and that's that.

I started writing them when I was thirteen and couldn't find anything clean in the category I liked. I still read other books that I enjoyed, I just wrote my own love stories. Anyway, I have about seven different stories that I'm working on, or was working on. I had them all on my computer at work and the computer crashed one day out of the blue. Hundreds of pages were lost last year and I had to start all over. Maybe that was for the best though. The stories are in my head, it's just really hard to get it down on paper the way I want them to be.

So there, now I've said it. *te he*

No comments: