Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Love Love Love



Can I just say that I love taking pictures? I have so many pictures I like that I don't know which to frame. What a dilemma. One of my fondest dreams is to be a photographer, but you need a professional camera first. *sigh*

I love my baby too, I've been playing with the camera feature on our camcorder. It takes really nice pictures, I was actually surprised. The key is hitting the button a million times. Out of a ton of pictures, one of them will be good. That's what I like about digital, you can delete what you don't like without worrying about film.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday to me!! I keep forgetting that it's my birthday. My wonderful husband kissed me goodbye this morning on his way to work and said "happy birthday my sweetheart." That's when I remembered. LoL, how bad is it when you forget your own b-day? Is that a sign of aging, or being busy? Maybe it's just the lost memory that comes with being a mom. Everyone said it would happen and I didn't believe them, that's what I get for doubting. Now I know.

No comments: