Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Duane


Man oh man, I just can't believe that my baby is nearly three months old! What happened to the little baby that could barely hold his own head up? Now he is sitting up (with minimal help) and rolling over (with zero help). I just can't believe how much he's grown and how different he looks from the day he was born. He is alert and talking and wants to be on the go whenever he's awake.

I'm excited to see what he will be like when he is walking. I'm really excited to see what he will be like when he grows up and has his own children, but at the same time I'm afraid. I don't want him to grow up too quickly. I guess you could say I have mixed emotions. I want him to grow up and I don't want him to grow up. I want to know him when he's bigger and I don't want him to get any bigger than he already has. What will I do when he's old enough that he doesn't need to be held all the time? I will miss that.

No comments: