Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Yes, I know, it seems like I drag my birthday on forever, but it's not my fault! My family likes to celebrate things on the weekend so that everyone can come. I like it that way as well. I like having more time to spend with my family instead of trying to cram it all into a few hours of one day during the week. Am I the only one whose family is like this? I don't know, but I know I really enjoy it. My mom made a huge dinner of pork chops and everything else you could imagine. All for me and my birthdayness. Yay!!
*
Well, me being the normal nerdy me, I forgot to take the camera. I asked Gary to take some pics for me with his camera, but I don't know if I'll ever see them. Anyway, it was really fun besides the baby being more fussy than normal. He's been coughing a little and he cries at the drop of a hat. I think he just has a small cold because he doesn't have a fever or anything of the sort. That's why we skipped out on church today, I was afraid to take him if he's already acting sick. It seems that's been happening a lot lately and I really miss church. I don't even know what day Relief Society is on. Probably Tuesday or Thursday but I'm not sure. I'm sure it's not that hard to find out, but I'm the queen of procrastination.
*
Pastor had to work today as well. He really dislikes working on Sunday, but when he took this job, his friend (that works there) assured him that he would be able to switch days with someone soon after starting work. I hope that's true because I really miss him when he's gone.
*
Well, I did take some more photos that I really like. I have quite a few of Pastor and the baby talking to each other that are really adorable. The baby is getting quite vocal and loves to talk to anyone that will listen. It's not hard for him to find someone that will too, because he's such a cute, smiling baby that everyone wants to hold him.

No comments: