Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Working Double Time

Pastor started his new job out at the airport and is now working two jobs. I like the idea of working at the airport because there are lots of opportunities to move up, especially for someone who speaks two and a half languages. (He speaks some French, LoL) Anyway, he pushes wheelchairs for people and makes six dollars an hour plus tips. They told him if he works it right, he can make fourteen dollars an hour.

I'm really glad that he got the second job, but now I'm getting lonely. I'm used to having Pastor here in the mornings and now he's gone from five-thirty in the morning until two-thirty in the morning. I don't know how he's going to keep running on only three hours of sleep. I really worry about him driving home and drowsing off.

We're looking for a place in SLC so he can get more sleep instead of driving nearly two hours every day. Hopefully that will make things better. Plus, his days off will help too. He gets Saturday and Sunday off on one job and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on the other. Hopefully that will give him some time to make up for lost sleep.

I feel horribly guilty though. I babysit for extra cash, but it's not helping a whole lot like I want. Being home with the baby is a real blessing, but I wish that Pastor didn't have to kill himself for it and I miss my honey so much. :o(

No comments: