Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pics I Take When I'm Bored

I'm so lonely and bored lately that I take a lot of pics. It's really tough adjusting to Pastor being gone so much. I'm getting kind of clingy, LoL It makes it double hard when I don't have a car too. We only have one vehicle and Pastor needs it to get to work. He can't exactly take the bus at two in the morning.
This is Rosie, trying to get me to play ball with her.
Sleeping Angel.
I thought this cranky face was cute even though you can't see his whole head.
Cute stars outfit that g-ma Hanson bought him.
Sleeping in the bassinet, you can't tell from this picture, but he's got a couple more inches before he's too tall for it.
Sleeping Angel again.
This was cute, the baby fell asleep in Gary's arms as he walked through the house. He was so tuckered out.

No comments: