Friday, September 19, 2008

Babysitting the Wildings

These are the kids that I babysit every so often. Their mom is like super mom. She's a nurse and works a couple of nights here and there. When she comes home I babysit so she can take nap and be normal again after working all night.
These two are the twins, Rachel and Joseph.
This is Peter with his favorite snack.
They love to eat apples off the tree, which they have in their back yard.
Baby Duane loves Rachel. He always tries to grab her "princess" hair. The twins take turns going up to the baby and saying: "Hello baby Duane!" He then promptly grabs whatever he can hold on their faces and they roll away laughing.
*He he* Peter had to get his apple in there.

I used to babysit these guys when the twins were only five months old. Then the family moved to Nebraska for a while. They came back about a year ago and I've started babysitting again. It's much easier now because the number has been cut in half. I used to sit six, now there are only three. The three older ones are in school during that time.
Baby Duane is getting used to me babysitting. He used to jump at every noise they made and now he sleeps through it. I'm really glad we have this opportunity because I do spoil my baby. This way he knows there are other kids in the world. LoL

No comments: