Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Dinner at My Mom's

Today we had Chinese food. Mmmm . . . my mom is a really good cook. She knows how to make anything and hardly eats any of it. She's a vegetarian so she doesn't eat what she makes.
The most handsome man in the world is in the house!
Those beautiful eyes just melt my heart every time I see them! Cute overload!!

My creative mother thought up this little competition to have after dinner. Who ever got the most candies and pom-poms and pennies in a bowl (using chop sticks) would win a prize. Pastor won one of the times.
This is the mess afterword. Look at all that candy just waiting to be eaten.
After that, we had to think of something creative to do with our chop sticks. This is Pastor's creativity.
And this is mine. It's a caterpillar! I won that round. Yay!
Then we ate ice cream. The baby loves ice cream, as we discovered at Macey's yesterday.

Lookit his sweet messy face! So cute!

No comments: