Friday, September 12, 2008

Visitors

We have some visitors today. My mom brought her dogs by to spend the night because she and Gary are going to Price to run a race. I used to really dislike poodles, I wouldn't even touch the one dog, Rusty because I really didn't like the idea of yappy poodles. I like big dogs, black labs and such. I really thought that small dogs were mindless yapping machines. Then my mom got Rosie. Rosie isn't your typical yappy poodle. She plays and goes on runs with you. She loves chocolate and eats it by the bar even though a tiny morsel is said to kill dogs. Anyway, if I could have any dog in the whole world, I would pick her.

Why is it people look angelic while they sleep? Anyone I've ever seen sleep looks a little angelic, especially my baby.
Enjoying the sun while it's still here.
Rosie
Rusty
The baby likes Spunky. He's always trying to grab and play with him. Luckily, Spunky is a good dog and has been patient with the baby pulling at his tail and ears.

No comments: