Sunday, September 14, 2008

Utah State Fair

These are some of my favorite things from going to the fair.

I must say that I love goats. When I lived with my dad, we had two dairy goats. Yes, I said dairy goats. I milked those goats and drank the milk too. I actually miss goat milk. Cow milk doesn't agree with my sinuses, but goat milk is way too expensive at the store. Besides, they don't feed their goats sweet grass like my dad did ours. That made the milk very yummy.
One of my most favorite things to wish is that I had my own goat farm. They are such darling little things.
Pastor thinks I'm crazy to like the goats as much as I do. LoL



Have to mention cake!! What's a fair without cake?























These chaps are made of butter! Aren't they pretty neat looking?


This was my most favorite thing at the fair. The little wooden truck is so cute. I wish I had one for Duane.
I don't know that guy, but I waited a while for him to move and he didn't, so he's in the pic.
My beautiful brown eyed boy after the adventures of the day.
He's gonna be crawling soon!

No comments: