Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Word

Two days ago Duane said truck. He's been calling trucks bus for a couple of weeks now, but has never actually called a truck by it's name. He was standing on the porch after we waved bye to daddy and a semi drove by. Duane said, "bus!" I said "yes! Can you say truck?" Without hesitating he said "tuck!" but then seemed to think better of it and finished by stating "bus!" one more time.

This morning Duane said bird. There is quite a little flock that is forming day after day in our parking lot. They chirp and fly from the trees and sit on the chain-link fence where Duane can watch from the window or the porch. Today he was standing in the doorway while I was trying to coax him inside. He looked across the parking lot and said "bir!" pointing at the little brown sparrows.

It's official, my little man is growing too fast.



This is a picture of Duane being a pillow thief. He pushes me up in the morning and steals my pillow to pretend sleep on. I think he just wants me to bring him breakfast in bed! :D

No comments: