Friday, September 18, 2009

Fifteen

Copy and paste this into a new note on your profile and change the answers for yourself.

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose (as well as pick up suggestions for my reading list). To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the note - upper right hand side). I will not be offended if you don't play, but please include me in the people you tag, if you do).

I also tag anyone else who loves to read!

1. The Book of Mormon :)
2. The Christ Commission by Og Madino
3. Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
4. Return From Tomorrow by George G. Ritchie
5. The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
6. Carry On Mr. Bowditch by Jean Lee Latham
7. The Twelfth Angel by Og Mandino
8. Vulpes the Red Fox by Jean Craighead George
9. Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George
10. King of the Wind by Marguerite Henry
11. Black Beauty by Ann Sewell
12. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
13. The Lord of the Rings by JR Tolkien
14. Ann of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
15. Crispin by Avi

No comments: