Monday, August 4, 2008

Visiting the Eggetts

Saturday, Pastor and I went to visit Brother and Sister Eggett. They live in North Salt Lake. When Pastor first came here from Peru, he lived with them and they are actually the ones who sponsored his going to school here, along with Sister Rosemary.

They gave us dinner, hamburgers with fruit salad and grilled zucchini. The hamburgers were really delicious, right up there in the top ten most yummy hamburgers I've ever eaten. The Eggetts were very nice and hospitable. (There is a picture of them and Pastor and the baby in Pastor's blog)

This is the view from their back porch. Wouldn't it be something to wake up to a view like that every morning?

This next photo is one I shot on our way home. It had just stopped raining over yonder and the sun was bursting through the clouds.
And this is one I took as the sun was setting. I see lots of purple and blue mountains, but I very rarely see a pink one!

No comments: