Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flying Home and Deadly Sanctuary



Well, these are my books of the week. When I read, I usually go through about eight books all in one small period of time. Then it'll cool off for a few months. These are the books that I've read so far. I like to pick up my books at DI because I write in them. I know the library doesn't like it when you write in their books so I don't. I just usually look for some good looking books at DI.

Anyway, Flying Home was really good. I mean really, really good. I think it's my favorite of Rachel Ann Nunes so far. On the other hand, Deadly Sanctuary wasn't even worth the time. I actually threw it away. The story line was good but the author used the Lords name in vain quite a lot and that made it completely not worth it to me. It was even signed by the author and I still threw it away.

No comments: