Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dress Shopping

My sister came to visit today. Her friend is getting married and they went dress shopping. I wanted to tag a long to see the dresses. I really love looking at dresses. Caitlin Frost is the one getting married and she's a tiny little thing. The dress she eventually picked out was really gorgeous. It was white with red trim, very her style. My sister is a bridesmaid so she got to try on dresses too. The colors of the wedding are red, black and white, so the bridesmaids get to wear red with black jackets. I thought the look was a classic one.

After we were done dress shopping, we went to Taco Bell for some lunch. The pair of us really love bean and cheese burritos. Duane didn't really care where we ate as long as he got to eat his bottle of formula.

When we got back, Pastor was on the computer, so I took a picture of him. Isn't he handsome?




Baby Duane wanted his picture taken as well and I love him in his dad's hat. My wittle munchkin!

No comments: