Sunday, August 31, 2008

Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum

Pastor and I met with some friends to visit the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum. The Museum is on the BYU campus and is free admission! You can't beat that.

The Zebras were pretty cool.
This one kind of looked odd to me.
This two headed snake died of starvation because it couldn't swallow properly. Poor thing. Or things. (??)
Pastor was hesitant to let the baby touch the blue tongued lizard. When he saw some of the other babies doing it, I think he decided it was okay. That's what they're doing here, touching the lizard.
The baby actually liked to watch Otis the turtle, it was rather amusing.
So this is where Shasta is. I actually wondered where they put him the last time we went to the Hogle Zoo and he wasn't there. I had no idea . . .
Ahh!! Watch your back man!
Baby boy fell asleep soon after the live animal show. We took a picture because this seems to happen a lot.
The pygmy hippo. (Not a baby one like I thought, you have to read the sign)
He's got a look on his face like he can't decide if he likes this or not.
Uhh, Babe? I wouldn't challenge the hippo . . . ?
Our baby eating. He does nothing but eat!! LoL

Smiling at danger. Isn't he adorable?
It really looks like baby Duane is trying to talk the Jaguar out of eating us for dinner. I think this is my favorite picture of him.
Or maybe this one . . .

Smiling at danger once again and still adorable.

Let's hope Mr. Shark doesn't look down!
My favorite bit was the butterfly made of butterflies, so I had Pastor take my picture in front of it. It's pretty cool huh?
I don't really know why we have an obsession with putting Pastor's hats on the baby, but it makes him very cute.
Wow, good thing he's trapped behind glass. He doesn't look very happy.
Mr. Smiley.
Watch out for drool!!

No comments: