Monday, June 30, 2008

Church and Immunizations


Yesterday we went to church. Duane has been to church twice in his life and this was his second time, but he lasted two hours this time instead of just one. The first time he went to church was on Father's Day which was special. It's funny when we get to the church building because my grandma takes the baby from me and wants to hold him for everyone to see. Duane loves grandma H. though. When he's crying for me and I can't get him to stop, grandma H. will take him and he'll stop. What's up with that? LoL
-
We went to the doctor today and the baby had five immunizatoin shots. He is now a little fussy and won't let me put him down when he is awake. The doctor said that he will be fussy for two-three days. Hopefully everything works out alright.
-
Other than the shots, the doctor said that he was really healthy and alert. I'm glad that everything is going well for my baby. He was such a flirt in the office, he smiled at all the nurses and they adored him. He's such a ham.

No comments: