Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Lives

I guess I should start from the beginning. I was born July 8, 1986 and my husband was born March 26, 1979. We met while we were going to school at SLCC. We got engaged in May of 2007 and married June 1, 2007 after about eight months of dating.

These pictures are from our wedding. Well, one of them is from my bridals, but the other two are from the reception that was held directly after the wedding in a beautiful park. All of my family was there but my husband is from Peru and none of his family was able to make it. We tried getting tourist visas for his parents but they were denied and we were extremely put out about it.

My mom organized the entire wedding. She is really talented. She even made my dress. You can see her talent just by looking at the pics! LoL

1 comment:

Esme Ruiz said...

i love thoses pics, i remember that day very well