Monday, June 23, 2008

Losing Weight


Okay, this is the last blog of the day (no promises). I ordered this DVD on the internet to workout to. I want to lose some weight since I had the baby. The DVD is called Misfit's Kettlebell Basix. I just got the DVD today, but I'm still waiting for the kettlebell which is a kind of weight to train with.

I got the idea when I was watching a show based on how the stars lose weight. I know that losing weight is a way of life and not just a fad, but I was thinking of maybe getting a gym membership. The only problem with that is the baby and finding time to actually go to the gym. This way I can work out from home whenever the baby is asleep and I won't have to worry about finding someone to watch him. I'll post the progress and how much weight I've lost if any. LoL
Here's the website I got everything from. http://www.misfitla.com/home.html

No comments: