Thursday, February 25, 2010

Food Storage

Our family has yet to create a food supply that we could rely on if something went wrong. I've been thinking about this for months and have wondered how to build food storage up when we don't have very much extra money. Now that we have our tax return, Pastor agreed that we should dedicate some to starting our three month supply. I've been thinking about working at the LDS canneries a lot lately too and think it's a good way to get some things that we want. The link for the canneries is here. Hopefully we can be more on the ball with this sort of thing. The last thing I want to hear is my babies crying because they are hungry.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, go to or Relief Society blog and look at all the great links about personal preparedness and food storage.
http://kaysville7rs.blogspot.com/

My favorite is: Prepared LDS Family

Jungle MOM said...

Oooo, thanks!