Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Letter From My Brother

Dear Canayos, 8*5*2009

Things in Kentucky are still very humid! When it's not humid, it's just straight up raining! It makes a lot of mud for the obstacle course. We all come back to the barracks covered. It's actually quite fun, I very much enjoy getting down and dirty. Did you guys ever end up getting that rain you were talking about? That's funny mommy has a facebook with all my letters, I didn't even know. Oh, congrats on finding out your baby's a boy! Jonathan, that's a way cute name. I approve :). How's your place still treating you guys? Are you still liking it? How's lil' Duane doing? Did he get over his little speech problem? That would funny to hear him yell that in the grocery store! Well I really enjoyed your letter, miss you guys. Love ya!

Love,
Paul


P.S. Thanks for the Simpson's stamps! All the guys were going crazy over them lol. That's the closest thing to seeing an actual TV in about a month. Thanks lil' sis.

No comments: