Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Letter From My Brother! :D

Dear Canayo Family, 8*9*2009

Hey you guys, how's Utah? Thanks for the pics. again. It really is nice to see some faces from home! I got your e-mail, well they printed it out and handed it to me. I don't actually get to see the physical computer, lame huh? If you send pics over the computer it cuts off half of the pic, so it's probably best to mail any pictures through the postal services. How's little Duane? Has he made it through his teething process yet? I hope there's still some of his crib left! Training here in Ft. Knox is going good, just passed my CLS course yesterday (Combat Lifesaving). I missed only 1 question on the whole written exam.
Today is Sunday, and they give us a lot of down time to clean and do laundry. That's about all the time we get all week, and we can't leave the barracks. I don't get to go out to eat, but we have a mess hall we eat at, and we're allowed to get a juice one time a day. It sucks because they put our juice machine right next to the drill sergeant's soda dispenser, and I want a Mt. Dew so bad! on family day I'm going to have Mom take me somewhere to eat where you get more than 4 minutes to eat, and order a Mountain Dew! It's going to be awesome :)! Thanks you guys for thinking of me, and writing. It keeps me sane getting letters from home :D. Love you guys! See ya in December!

Love,
Paul

P.S. Haven't met any ghosts yet . . . but we do have wilderness survival in the next couple of weeks where we're out in the woods alone for 3 days. Maybe I'll see one then!

No comments: