Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

There are actually a few more photos in our digital camera, but it ran out of juice so we took some with the camcorder.
Oh man, that smile gets me every time! *sigh*

This is my brother and his gang. Chris, the one in the sunglasses, is a real good pall of Paul's and comes on Holidays to visit him. My brother's date is Chelsea, the one in the pink.


My great grandpa Armistead holding his great-great grandchildren. The adorable little girl is Kennedy, which I'm hoping I spelled right. Great grandpa Armistead has cancer that's spread all over his body. We are counting every day with him as an added blessing.



This is my little brother Jared and my little sister Nancy way after the dinner party took place. After Pastor and I went to see twilight, we watched my dad's kids so he and mama could go see it as well. They were kind enough to watch baby Duane so we thought we'd return the favor.

No comments: