Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Paulie!

It's Paulie's birthday on the 17th and my mom had a little party for him today. I can't believe he's turning 24! What's that all about? Paul was always the leader when we were growing up and I've always admired his ease in finding his own way to do things. I often relied on his outgoing nature when we were children and acted as his sidekick in crime.
Blowing out the candles. I love number candles, they make things so much easier.
Cutting the cake!
Pastor, enjoying yummy food.

Rosie, trying to hide from the camera.



Birthday kisses, aw!




After all was said and done, my mom set the baby by the cake and this is what resulted.





He was so cute playing in the mess that no one stopped him. I cringed when he got his outfit dirty, but he had fun. Uncle Paul was a good sport about his cake being demolished.






Duane kept clapping his hands together. I think he wanted to get the goo off and wasn't sure how. He kept grabbing napkins and rubbing them in his hands.







Grandma and the baby!



























No comments: