Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagaroo

Humm . . . seven random facts about me? I guess I'd better make it interesting!

1) I claim to be a cat/horse lover, but really goats hold my heart. My dad had some dairy goats that I milked every morning and night while we had them. They were the most loving and cuddly creatures I've ever come across! I love goats and would love to have a dairy farm full of them one day.

2) I like to write love stories. I'd like to have them published one day, but we shall see what the future holds. I just adore a good love story.

3) I do eyelash extensions from home. If any of you ladies want to try it out, give me a shout.

4) I paint/draw pretty well and love doing it, but it takes the right inspiration to get me going.

5) It's sad in way to admit this, but the highlight of my week is grocery shopping with Pastor. It takes nearly the entire day, or a good chunk of it, and I always learn something new about my husband. The baby absolutely loves going to Wal-Mart as well and it keeps him entertained. I think he's only cried twice while there in his entire life.

6) I love things that glitter and sparkle. I know a lot of people do, but it's kind of an obsession for me. Just ask my mom about fairy dust at my wedding. LoL

7) I wish Christmas was in July so all my favorite things about a year could be meshed into one. I love Christmas time, but I despise the snow with a passion. It's pretty from the window and lovely to play in, but driving is a whole different story. That itself scares me enough that I dislike snow. If Christmas was in July it would be warm and I could BBQ the turkey!

The seven people I'm tagging are:

1) Janie, who was the last person I saw and knew today besides my family.

2) Pastor even though he'll never do it.

3) Tracie

5) Brittany

6) Esmeralda

7) Stevie

1 comment:

Suzy Riddle said...

I can completely relate the the family shopping date. Sometimes life gets so busy that just having that chunk of time together feels great. You seem to be doing such a great job with your little family. We love you and are proud of you.