Sunday, December 14, 2008

Funny Dreams

For as long as we've been married, I've never known Pastor to sleep talk. Last night I climbed into bed after getting up with the baby. Pastor rolled over and asked, "What's your last name?" I was surprised and said, "Babe, what are you talking about? You know my last name." Then he said, "Delta four." I pushed his shoulder and asked again, "Babe, what are you talking about?" He said something lethargic and went back to sleep.
I asked about it this morning and he said that he didn't remember the conversation.
Pastor works at the airport transferring people in wheelchairs. To pick up the correct passenger, he asks the person their last name. Delta four is gate D4 at the airport. I couldn't stop laughing when he told me that. He was amused to learn that he goes to work even in his dreams.

No comments: