Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sleepy Man

Dexter is the only one of our kids who can fall asleep wherever he wants. All of the other three would fight sleep tooth and nail until they were deposited into their cribs. I'm not saying he doesn't fight nap time. That's the reason this post came into existence, because he refused to go to sleep in his crib today. I guess he's a different kind of stubborn. ;) Still, I always thought it was kind of neat when kids fall asleep wherever and was a little surprised when mine didn't. Now Dex falls asleep on the carpet quite frequently. Mostly because I'm tired of fighting him to take his nap. Anyway, it gave me a chance to take a sweet photo. If I had taken this five minutes later, the pictures would have been the polar opposite of what you see here. :)

No comments: