Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feeling Crafty

I want to make something. There are so many great ideas out there. I just learned about freezer paper. I've seen a million homemade cute costumes for little boys. I've seen a few wreaths I want to make, but have a favorite. This crafty bug hits me every so often, but MORE often when I'm expecting. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of funds for such things, nor do I have a car to search out good deals in local stores.

So what do I do instead? I make stuff out of construction paper:


I love making stuff with the kids, even if they are a little young. Duane loved these until Avan sat on them. :) They were made from toilet paper rolls and tiny boxes of cereal.

1 comment:

House said...

Those are so cute! Elizabeth and I made a monster out of a tissue box, the opening of the box was the mouth, she had a blast decorating it. I love fun easy projects! I get jealous of your creativity!