Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Avan

I haven't been as dedicated to blogging since #2 came along and I feel my little Avan has been left out a little. I blogged every time Duane sneezed when he was a baby! Poor little #2 children . . .

I don't want to admit how fast Avan's growing. He's turned into quite the chunk and eats more than Duane does. He loves cars and books and to watch the credits after a movie is through. He loves pizza, but it makes his tummy hurt. His favorite food is chocolate.

One of the funniest things about him is that he's EXTREMELY jealous. If Pastor or Duane hug me, he comes over and gives them a whopping. It's so funny and I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help myself.

Avan ADORES Duane too. He follows him through the place trying to do what his big brother does. He's gotten pretty good at keeping up with him too! He runs on his little chubby legs and it makes me giggle. I love to see them playing and laughing together. I've never heard a better sound than my two boys laughing!

Our Avan is a dancer and boy does he have rhythm! He hears that beat and starts to bounce on his baby legs. It's amazing such a little thing can move that way, but he loves music and will dance to anything we've played for him.

One thing that isn't so . . . fantastic: Avan is a phone destroyer. I've been through two smart phones because of that kid! He puts everything he can in his mouth, including phones if he gets a hold of them. My smart phone(s) got water under the casing and slowly shut down afterward and couldn't be revived. :(

It's a good thing he's so cute . . .

It's probably cliche by now, but I love both of my boys and I will never tire of saying it! My little family is everything to me and I would do anything for them, even go through countless cell phones. :)

No comments: