Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Songs

I know, I know, I've seen people roll their eyes at how early Christmas decorations are put up in the stores or how early Christmas music is played on the radio. Maybe putting up my Christmas playlist so soon after Halloween is too early for some people, but I LOVE Christmas music. Pastor hates this time of year because I completely take over the radio. I figure two months of radio control out of twelve isn't that bad considering I let him listen to what he wants the rest of the time provided there's no swearing in the songs.

I'm sorry if my playlist is too early for anyone, but you can always press pause. :D

1 comment:

JAMIE said...

I never leave comments, but I was in the mood today. I love your playlist...I think I will just always pull it up and have it playing during the day.

There is something extra special about Christmas music, I really don't get why people don't like having it on all the time ( NOT JUST CHRISTMAS(