Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Machu Picchu Peruvian Restaurant

This place closed as of Sept.-2009



Pastor and I went to a Peruvian restaurant with some friends. I forgot to take the camera, which was really sad because it would have been nice, but oh well. The place is called Machu Picchu Peruvian Restaurant. I've had Peruvian food before, but the other places didn't have very fresh food. I ordered ceviche and it was divine! Pastor ordered something that I have no idea how to spell, but it was chicken and rice and it was really tasty as well. (I stole bites off his plate, haha!)

I think I was supposed to be Peruvian. The food is so good and this restaurant really met my standards. If you're ever near Clearfield, you should give it a try.

1580 S State St # 8
Clearfield, UT 84015

No comments: