Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm still in denial that it's another year. To think, I didn't have a baby this time last year. This time two years ago I wasn't married. It seems so strange.

I love the beginning of the new year despite forgetting to write 2009 as opposed to the previously learned 2008. A new year is fresh, I can do anything I set my sights on in this year! LOL I don't believe in New Year's resolutions though. I make resolutions too often to limit the activity to once a year! I make too many mistakes. *tee he*

This does seem different. I feel like I'm not the same person I was last year. I've learned so much. I've learned to love more than I ever thought I could. I've learned to prepare a few Peruvian dishes. I've learned, once again, that serving others is greater than receiving, especially when the "others" is your husband! I've learned that sometimes you just have to let the mess go. I've learned that I can thrive on very little sleep and that babies are more precious than any single thing in the world. I've learned that prayer can guide me through anything.

I know this next year will be full of more learning. I only hope I won't forget what I learned last year.

I hope life is as rich and wonderful for you as it is for me. With that said . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :o)

No comments: