Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Happy

Yesterday Duane turned seven months old! We had a double celebration by leaving him with his first real babysitting. Pastor and I went to see Twilight while mama and my dad watched the baby. They said that he was really good and crawled all over the place. I was a little surprised because the baby does crawl, but he never does more than a little scoot with me in the room. Sometimes I'll leave the room and come back a few minutes later and he's moved all the way across the carpet. He just knows that if I'm there, I'll pick him up. When I leave him to his own devices, he crawls.

Besides the exciting news of the baby just learning to crawl, he is also getting on his bum from being on his tummy. This was another thing that would shock me when I left a room. I always make sure to put him on his back so I have that much more time. When I come back, he's sitting up but he wouldn't do it while I was there. I finally got him to do it for the camera and Pastor will post the video later.

Baby boy is getting so big and we love him tons!

No comments: