Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gamer

Duane is turning into quite the little gamer since he and Avan got a Kindle from their grandma for Christmas. Their favorite thing is to play Angry Birds, although she got it for them to use as a tool to help them learn to read. They do use it to read books out loud, especially the ones that involve cars and trains. Avan loves the books that make truck sounds.




It's so strange that Duane looks so grown up! There is no baby left in him except for the fact that he's MY baby and always will be.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I bet Duane is better at Angry Birds than me...

Technology is AWESOME!

Jungle MOM said...

I don't know about you, but he's better at than I am! haha But then again, I'm not very good. Pastor always sits there and says, "okay, now let me try." :D