Monday, May 2, 2011

Love Hate

Today I have been thinking of the things that I have a love hate relationship with and decided to make a list of the things that crossed my mind today.

I have a love hate relationship with the way Avan constantly clings. He's going through the I love mommy and only mommy stage. It's impossible to get anything done when he insists I hold him all the time. On the same note, I could hold him all day. He's super cuddly and really would let me hold him all day.

I have a love hate relationship with Pastor working two jobs. I love money, but hate when he's gone. :(

I have a love hate relationship with airplanes. I love that they take you places you might not go if they weren't around, but hate the dread.

I have a love hate relationship with chocolate. This is self explanatory as I don't think I'm the only one. LOL

I have a love hate relationship with running. I love to run, it's very relaxing for me. I don't like the time it takes from my family and how sore I feel after a steep hill.

I have a love hate relationship with what comes out of a three year old's mouth. Duane says the cutest things I've ever heard, but I can't believe other things. :s

I have a love hate relationship with the age three in general. Duane can be such an angel!! He's such a handsome little man too and knows how to pull at my heart strings, but he can be such a naughty little dude. I'm still amazed at the trouble he can get into.

I have a love hate relationship with cameras. I love to take pics, but hate to be in them.

Do you have things that you love and hate at the same time?

No comments: