Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby Report

Duane has been teething something awful these past few days. He had a fever and generally didn't want to do anything. I'm pleased to say that he's feeling much better now and has his two front teeth sticking out of the top of his gums. He's got the cutest smile.

To add to that, he's almost walking and is very much into cars lately. He pushes the toy jeep that we got him all around our new apartment and couldn't be any happier. He also has learned to wave 'bye bye' and loves to do so when anyone leaves. Another thing that Duane is very proud of (me too, of course) is clapping. He's found that anytime he does something remotely cute, he can turn and clap and everyone will automatically join in.

These are some pictures that I took with our camcorder. I know they're a little blurry, but I can never find the digital camera when I want it!



No comments: