Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family Visits

My great Uncle John came to see everyone today with Uncle David and Aunt Joann with their daughter Kim. We had a lot of fun visiting around the fire pit (after conference of course) and roasting hot dogs. Pastor came late because he had to work. The reason he had to work on Sunday was because it was General Conference.
This is Zachary with Pastor and the baby. He is my Uncle Don's boy. Those little things on his shirt are dinosaurs. He's a smart little guy and knew all the names of them, even the big long science names. LoL
Chelsea, who was our flower girl. She's still so pretty! She is my Uncle Don's girl.
Caitlin, also my Uncle Don's little girl.
Playing totem pole! The baby let out a big squeak when he saw them doing this. He kept looking at us and looking at them like he wanted to join.


Paulie-wog eating g-ma Nerdin's world famous brownies. Mmm . . .
Evidence of what he ate. *Eww!*
The fire pit itself. Pastor melted one of the soles on his shoes by resting it on the stones, although these aren't his feet.
We didn't have a coat for the baby, so we had to keep him bundled really tight in the blanky. He didn't like being so constrained all the time, but I don't want him to get sick. I used to get terrible ear aches when I was little and hope to avoid that with him.

Aren't these two good lookin'?

Uncle John on the teeter-totter.
G-ma Nerdin on the other end.
Aunt Norma with her two boys, Peter and Micheal.
Uncle Pete on the other end. Is that a chair in the tree in the background? How funny! I just noticed.



It was a great family event and one that sort of sprang up. My absolute favorite thing to do is visit family and there are some that we don't get to see a whole lot. I'm happy that we were able to get together.

No comments: